NEDA – Neighbouring Countries Economic Development Cooperation Agency
Brief Introduction on NEDA
NEDA was established on 17 May 2005 under the Royal Decree on Establishment of Neighbouring Countries Economic Development Cooperation Agency in Thailand.
It is under the purview of the Ministry of Finance of Thailand and Fiscal Policy Research Institute Foundation of Thailand and conducting a study project on “Opportunity and Limitation of Financial and Technical Assistances of NEDA in Sri Lanka”. This project aims to find the most likely way to expand the international cooperation of NEDA with Sri Lanka.
Vision of NEDA
- Provide neighbouring countries and other countries with financial and technical assistance.
- Cooperate with neighbouring countries in economic development
- Conduct studies and provide recommendations on cooperation policies and measures.
- Coordinate with concerned organizations to integrate cooperation.
- To push for continued financial and academic cooperation with neighboring countries.
- To provide the financial and academic cooperation has resulted in concrete and consistent with the plan of strategic cooperation plan of Thailand and neighboring countries.
- To provide financial and technical cooperation from NEDA with neighboring countries
For more information, please visit NEDA