Enhancing cooperation with Neighbouring Countries Economic Development Cooperation Agency (NEDA) in Thailand
In order to enhance cooperation with Neighbouring Countries Economic Development Cooperation Agency (NEDA) in Thailand, Ambassador of Sri Lanka to the Kingdom of Thailand and Permanent Representative to UNESCAP, C. A. Chaminda I. Colonne, chaired an online discussion organised by the Mission on 14.02.2024 with NEDA.
Director and Head, UNESCAP- Sub regional Office for South and South-West Asia (SSWA) in New Delhi, Mikiko Tanaka paid a courtesy call on Ambassador of Sri Lanka to the Kingdom of Thailand and Permanent Representative to UNESACP
On 16.02.2024, the Director and Head, UNESCAP- Sub regional Office for South and South-West Asia (SSWA) in New Delhi, Mikiko Tanaka paid a courtesy call on Ambassador of Sri Lanka to the Kingdom of Thailand and Permanent Representative to UNESACP
Emirates Airline has been granted permission to operate Dubai-Bangkok flights starting from 1 September 2020. This latest development enables non-Thai nationals in Sri Lanka and Maldives who are eligible to enter Thailand according to the Notification on Conditions for Aircraft Permission to Enter Thailand (No.2) (https://www.caat.or.th/en/archives/51895) to travel to Thailand with Emirate Airline via Dubai.
In this regard, the Embassy would like to state the guideline for obtaining a Certificate of Entry for those non-Thai nationals who intend to travel to Thailand with Emirates Airline as follows:
1. Register a request to travel to Thailand at the link below *at least 5 working days before the date of departure*.
– Non-Thai nationals in Sri Lanka
– Non-Thai Nationals in Maldives
2. Submit the following documents to email email@example.com
2.1 Copy of passport
2.2 Copy of a Thai visa (**all non-Thai national must have a valid visa or an entry permit to travel back to Thailand** to apply for visa please visit http://www.thaiembassy.org/colombo/en/services)
2.3 Declaration Form (attached below) duly completed and signed
2.4 Plane Ticket (purchase directly with the airline)
2.5 Insurance Policy that cover COVD-19, has at least 100,000 USD coverage, and cover the entire period of stay in Thailand
2.6 Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) booking confirmation
2.7 Evidence supporting your eligibility to travel to Thailand, for example work permit, marriage certificate, resident permit, etc…
3. The embassy will issue a certificate of entry for you 24 – 48 hours before departure time provided that all the required documents are submitted.
4. Obtain COVID-Free Certificate with PCR Test result and fit to fly medical certificate. Both medical certificates must not be issued more 72 hours prior to the date of departure. Non-Thai nationals may obtain the above medical certificates at any medical facilities that has the COVID testing equipment.
5. Documents necessary for traveling include
5.2 Valid Thai visa/entry permit
5.3 Plane ticket
5.4 Certificate of Entry (COE)
5.5 Insurance Policy
5.6 COVID-free Certificate
5.7 Fit to fly certificate
5.8 ASQ Booking confirmation
6. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +94 773070747 and +94 773070748.